confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Wire or Swift Bank Transfer
Wire or Swift Bank Transfer can be made by your Bank to our Bank. Please ask your bank to transfer the amount to:
- IDBI Bank
- Beneficiary Account Name : Forever Tour To India
- Beneficiary Account Number : 0273102000029582
- IFS Code : IBKL0000273
- MICR Code : 302259004
- Bank Name & Branch Address : F-59, Gautam Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302021, INDIA
- SWIFT CODE : IBKLINBB013
Please let us know purpose of remittance…………………………………………..
For Mr/Ms……………………………………………………….(Name of Passenger)
The transfer details should be sent by E-mail. On confirmation from our Bank, we shall provide you the ordered goods/services instantly
If your travel starting time is within 20 days to your tour confirmation date then we required your payment by the WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM money transfer because it is the fast way to money transfer.
Please note –
All respective transfer fee and charges will be paid by the guest, our quote amount is the net payable basis and transfer fee/charges are excluding.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidablereason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: –
Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
- 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour/service cost
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour/service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
In the case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:-
Our Liabilities & Limitations:-
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline's company policy
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, there fund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
We shall not be responsible for any delays, cancellations & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight/train cancellations, and accident, the breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.